Unable to align Paper and Print head in Canon Printer:-
If your canon printer has a problem of alignment, then your printer will certainly not print correctly. In fact, your Canon printer might be wrong if any piece of paper gets stuck inside the machine. Normally, the printer goes misaligned when the printer completes a large print job. If you are using a Windows operating system, you can use the “Printer and Devices Alignment Utility” to fix Canon printer head alignment. Call 1-800-862-9240 Toll-free for Canon Printer Support Number
How to Fix Canon Printer head Alignment Problem?
For Windows operating system
- Go to Start and then tap on “Devices and Printers”.
- Then, you have to press right click on Canon printer icon From the pop-up menu, you have to choose Printing Preferences option.
- Next, click on Services> Align the Print Cartridge icon.
- After that,
Canonprinter will automatically print an alignment test page.
- If you want to align the cartridges, you have to follow instructions from the Alignment wizard. When the alignment wizard complete, click on Finish button.
Printer Software issues
- Open the printer’s software and then go to Maintenance Tools.
- Now click on Alignment Printer option and then click Alignment button. Now an alignment page will print.
- To complete the alignment process, you have to follow the instructions of printer alignment wizard. Once alignment process gets complete, click on Finish it.
Physical damage Issues
- Carefully check if any paper is trapped inside the printer. The reason for this is that the struck papers can cause improperly aligning the printer cartridge. So, to fix the problem completely remove all hit paper from your printer.
- If printer cartridges are dirty or clogged, replace them as soon as possible.
- You can also install new manufacturer’s cartridges in Canon printers.