Fix Printer alignment
A Brother printer head alignment problems will not print the documents accurately. Pictures and text can be printed at an angle or they can not be printed at all. If any paper is stacked in the machine, then your printers may be prepared incorrectly, print cartridges are closed or dirty, using improperly installed cartridges and low-quality cartridges. Additionally, after completing a large print job of a machine, a printer may be misused. To fix an alignment problem, use the printer or device alignment utility in Windows or printer software or check the machine and cartridge for a physical problem.
How to fix printer alignment in brother printer?
- Click “Start,” and then select “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on the printer you need to align, then select “Printing Preferences” from the pop-up menu.
- Click the “Services” tab, then click the “Align the Print Cartridges” icon. The printer automatically prints an alignment test page.
Follow the instructions from the Alignment wizard to align the cartridges of Brother printer head alignment. For example, select the appropriate answers on the wizard that correspond to the results printed on the test page. Click “Finish” when the Alignment wizard completes.
Printer Software Issues
1. Launch the printer’s software, then select “Maintenance,” “Tools” or “Utilities.”
2. Click “Alignment” or “Calibrate Printer,” then click the “Alignment” or “Calibrate” button. An alignment or calibration page prints.
3. Follow the directions of the calibration or alignment wizard to complete the alignment process. Click “Done” or “Finish” at the completion of the alignment process.
Printer Physical Issues
Check to see if any paper is stuck in the printer.
Replace filled or dirty print cartridges with new ones. Those cartridges that cause crap, they draw streaks and absorb, which causes misalignment.
Install the new manufacturer’s cartridge in the printer. If the cartridges are manufactured by a third-party then it is possible that they are not fit correctly in the cartridge holder. Replace any cartridges that are not printer manufacturer’s cartridges.
Brother printer driver support – With reliable and robust printers, Brother printers, the function is good, even they should be around ten years old. This is the reason why men and women still buy a secondhand brand printer. However, the problem with the old printer is that it is sometimes difficult to find an old printer driver that you can use. However, this is not the case for old printers only. It’s also hard to find printer car owners and printer computer software for older Microsoft Windows or Macintosh systems. So, how can you use an old printer on your personal computer, or how can you use it within an old OS?