Epson Printer is a very popular printer among users. That is why it is very difficult to stay away from it. The Epson Technical Support Team always provides advice and training so that users can handle basic problems. But when users face a problem of installation they need expert guidance. People also use different types of wireless printing modes in Epson wireless printer install via Wi-Fi connection and via Bluetooth connection.
- Power on your printer and make sure it is connected to your Windows 10 computer.
- In your computer, Select “Windows Button”
- Go to the Devices > Printers & scanners > Add a printer or scanner.
Do one of the following methods –
- If your printer appears in the window, select it and click on Add device. Windows installs the driver for your printer, and your printer appears in the “printer and scanner” list for Epson wireless printer install
- If your printer is not visible in the window, select the printer that I want isn’t listed > Add any local printer or network printer with manual settings> Next. Now go to the next steps:
1. Choose “Use an existing port”, and in the drop-down list, select USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB).
- Select “Next”.
- Go to the Manufacturer column, select “EPSON”. In the Printer’s column, select your printer.
Note: If you do not see your printer, then select Windows Update. After updating the list of Windows printers, select Epson in the Manufacturer column and select your printer in the Printers column.
- Select “Next”.
- You can change the printer name, if
wish,and select Next to install the printer
- Select “Do not share this printer” and select Next.
Note: Others on your network will still be able to find and use the printer after you select this option.
- Select Print a test page to make sure the printer installed correctly or not.
- Select Close, then Finish.
Support we are offering for Epson Printer
- Unable to set the printer in Windows 10
- Corrupter or improper working of driver
- An issue in setting Epson printer
- Troubleshooting issue for drivers
- Problems in connecting printer with network
- Spooler issue
- Ink and paper jam issue
- Problem with printing peripherals
- Getting an improper printouts issue
- An issue to install Epson workforce 500 on a system without any disk
- How to fix error 0xf3 and DFX9000
- Problem with cleaning the c82 print head
- How to download Epson nx110printer
- Facing error in printer not printing specific color
- Printer not printing any documents
- The problem in downloading free printer software
- Printer suddenly stops working
- How to improve printer speed and quality?
- Epson Printer Support Number
For More Support Call @ 1-800-862-9240 Toll-free