Given below are some of the common Epson printer problems that can arise at some point:
- Problem with Epson printer setup for Windows 10
- The driver is not responding or working
- Printer setup problems
- Epson Printer Troubleshooting issues
- Having trouble while sharing the printer over a wireless network
- Low ink messages showing
- Having problems with paper feed
- Trouble with spooler
- How to set up Epson Printer on Windows 10
- Printing peripherals are causing problems with print. The printer is printing improper print-outs
Epson Printer Troubleshooting
The Epson Printer model has a very efficient cleaning cycle, which usually cleans the canal in one or two cycles. However, keep in mind that in the new model there are chains that have long
- Before you do anything, make sure the printer is not showing any errors on the LCD screen.
- Press the Home button and select “Setup” then select “Maintenance.”
- Go to the “Printhead Nozzle Check“
- Your printer will produce a page with four colored grids designed to illustrate which nozzles are blocked.
- If no any gaps are showing, select done.
- If there are gaps or some lines are faint, select “Clean the printhead” and click continue.
Cautions: Never turn off your printer during a cleaning cycle. Doing so can cause permanent damage to the unit.
Note: This process is specific to the selection of Epson Workforce, Artisan, and SureColor model printers, but can be broadly applied in many different models, which include most expression models. If you have any questions about your particular printer, please see your printer manual To see a view in this process, check out this useful YouTube tutorial for A3 and A4 style printers.