How to install a printer without a CD Many people are disappointed with the HP Printer install Windows 10. Now it is not difficult to install a printer without a CD. Just follow some simple instructions and the printer can be installed.
HP Printer install Windows 10
- Turn your computer on and wait for it to boot up.
- Plug the printer into the socket and then take the USB cord that is attached to the printer and plugs it into the USB port on the computer.
- Turn the printer on.
- Click on “Start menu” and go to the “Control panel”.
- Then find “Printers and hardware” box and click on it.
- Take mouse and click on “Add printer”.
- When you see “Welcome to the add printer wizard,” hit “Next” option
- Click “Automatically detect and install plug and play printer” on the add printer wizard page. Click “Next.”
- Installing the printer will begin if the network can automatically detect it. Otherwise, the message unable to detect will pop up and you will be prompted to install the printer manually. Click “Next.”
- Select printer port. You will have to use the recommended port for best set up options. Click “Next.”
- Pick the manufacturer and printer. Click “Next.”
- Type a name or confirm name if it appears in the box and set the printer as default printer if you wish. Click “Next.”
- Print a test page to be sure printer is set up and online. Click “Next.”
- Receive a successful completion of installation of printer message. Click “Finish.”